In this episode of the Good To Know podcast, Chris is joined by another “Inspiring Influencer” from the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network, Bill Kolovani, aka $2 dollar Bill! Bill has a storied career as a serial entrepreneur and shares the life and professional experiences that have helped to shape his real estate career. Bill talks about his father’s impact as a 12-year old immigrant to the U.S. from Albania, his failing of the 8th grade, his first entrepreneurial venture as the owner of a gas station at the age of 17 and the loss of a child to suicide. Bill’s charm and passion are contagious and I hope you get something out of this episode.
Reference links for Bill Kolovani:
- • Bill.Kolovani@bhhstowne.com
- • https://www.facebook.com/bkolovani
- • https://twitter.com/BillKolovani
- • https://www.linkedin.com/in/bill-kolovani-24640719/
- • https://www.instagram.com/bkolovani/